ARE YOU AN EEA NATIONAL AND WORRIED ABOUT BREXIT- UK LEAVING FROM EU?
WE CAN HELP YOU IN OBTAINING PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN UK which is also known as SETTLEMENT VISA.
AM I ELIGIBLE: ?
An EEA national and his/her family members who have resided in the UK for five years continuously in accordance with the EEA Regulations 2006 can apply for Permanent Residence in the UK. Such application is made under Regulation 15 of the EEA Regulations 2006.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE EEA REGULATIONS OR EXERCISING TREATY RIGHTS, CONTACT US NOW ON 0208 733 8296 OR 0779 291 3082
EMAIL US ON : email@example.com
If you have been in the UK lesser than 5 years and are not eligible for permanent residency, we can advise on the options available to you based on your individual circumstances.
What is Permanent Residency ?
Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or permanent residency (PR) is an immigration status granted to a person who has been admitted to the UK without any time limit on his or her stay and who is free to take up employment or study, without any restriction.
SERVICE OFFERED BY US
- Free assessment on your circumstances by a qualified IMMIGRATION specialist
- Application preparation & submission
- Dedicated OISC registered consultant
- Quality legal advice
- Unlimited face to face consultations
- Fixed fee for all applications
- Multi-lingual support if required
- Regular updates on your case