Apply for Tier 2 Sponsorship License
You need a sponsor licence to employ someone from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to work for you in the UK.
This includes unpaid work, eg if you run a charity.
To get a licence, you can’t have:
- unspent criminal convictions for immigration offences or certain other crimes, eg fraud or money laundering
- any history of failing to carry out your sponsorship duties
- You’ll need appropriate systems in place to monitor sponsored employees.
- UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) will review your application form and supporting documents. They may visit your business to make sure you’re trustworthy and capable of carrying out your duties.
As part of the obtaining license Home Office may audit, your organisation will be assessed across the below areas, which we can give guidance and advice on:
- Monitoring immigration status and prevention of illegal working
- Maintaining migrant contact details
- Record keeping
- Migrant tracking and monitoring
- Recruitment practice and professional accreditation
We’ll help you put your case forward – adapting our approach depending on the size and nature of your organisation, and the categories you are looking to register under.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world and proud to say that Our organisation assisted in getting Tier-2 License successfully. We have experience working with a wide range of industry sectors, allowing us to give seamless provision of services in your organisation. Our loyal clients in the UK include industries such as:
- Banking & Finance
- Information Technology
- Hospitality - Restaurant
- Creative- Arts
- Sports & Leisure
- Professional Services
Why Choose Us:
- We will advise on your Tier 2 sponsor licence application without any disruption to your daily business activities
- We will explain the Home Office’s complex guidelines clearly and concisely
- We will personally undertake all the documentation and business checks required before your application can be made.
- We will also conduct thorough checks to keep your HR department up-to-date with the latest immigration practices.
- We will offer full guidance to ensure your organisation complies with all duties and responsibilities.
Contact our office to get expert advice on your Sponsorship License @ 07792913082 / 0208 733 8296.